Sunday, July 12, 2009

WHEN CAN STILL TELL MY LOST LOVE

My heart trembled ... ... ...
A light has come back
Is there remains a sense that can exceed
If time could happen again I would like to return home
Meanwhile, unstoppable sense to just say hello
Although only a blast ... ... ... ... ....
Just a moment ... .... If not pleased
Location where wound ... ... .. when will begin to disappear I never know
But taste is only able to survive ... ... ... ... do not know the direction
But my feeling never went away ... ... ... ... ..
I pondered for a moment ... ... ... .... For a while I dream
increasingly uncertain kumerasa will step ... ... ... because your shadow is the presence of
The decision has been determined ... ... ... ... .. I do not understand what has happened
Just a moment like sleeping afternoon wake maghrib
Pain is still watching over ... ... ... indefinitely.
Me wrong if you think I could not dim?
Love long-lost ... .... There is in front
Forgive me love ... ... .... If I did not have time in the past
At least I'm honest ... ... .. my past is you miss and love chargers
Have you remember me ... ... ... ... ..
Although just remember ... ... ... ... ... ...

2 comments:

Sofia Nin said...

katakan saja biarpun tak dengar.
bisikkan saja jangan pernah takut.
kelak satu hari nanti angin akan menyapanya

salam kenal ya. sukses terus puisi'a :)

Anonymous said...

dr gaya bahasanya, akan jadi calon sastrawan nih, trus dr alur cerita, ini sangat menyentuh sekali setiap membacanya......jd sy sarankan utk tetap pertahankan....keep fighting.....caiyo...